Norwaste offers a low-threshold half-day introductory course aimed at new employees in the industry, board members and others who are involved with the industry. After the start-up in the summer of 2021, we have completed several courses with good feedback.
The course is based on the senior competence of Bjørn Kopstad and Henrik Lystad, who from their respective points of view cover the industry in most areas and have extensive experience with courses and lectures.
Tema for kurset som vil gå over 5 timer med pauser vil blant annet være:
- The players in the waste and recycling industry
- Waste regulations and development in framework conditions
- Producer responsibility
- Collection and collection solutions
- Sorting and other pre-treatment
- Recycling methods
- Technological solutions
- Digitization and other disruptive trends
We start with digital courses, but will look at the need for implementation in physical premises.
Feedback from those who have completed the introductory course so far this autumn is very positive, both in terms of content and implementation overall, see statistics at the bottom of this page.
We add courses about every quarter, dates are posted here continuously. First coming dates for the intro course are:
- 8. november kl 09-14 – digitally (påmelding innen 31. oktober)
Participant price is 3,850. Contact for group discount (from 5 people) and offer of internal courses.